An App for All Your Email
Smart Views, Unified Inbox, Relevance Sorting, Cloud Enabled, and More!
Add Any Email Account
Inky works with any IMAP or POP account. Forget about complicated port numbers and server names. Adding any number of accounts is a breeze with Inky’s automatic account discovery.
Get Organized with Smart Views
Focus on mail from personal contacts without the distraction of social notifications, daily deals, and other newsletters. Inky automatically categorizes your incoming mail so you don't have to.
Sort By Relevance
Inky's unique relevance sorting lets you read messages in order of importance. Email messages from close contacts have a vibrant blue drop and rise to the top of your message list. Less important mail and spam messages appear faded and sink to the bottom.
But wait, there's more
- Easy Sorting and Filtering - Inky's sorting and filtering is easy, requiring only two controls in comparison to the complex table layouts seen in other email clients.
- Syncing - Inky keeps your emails intact and in sync with your email provider. For example, if you read a work email message, and then go to the office, you will see that message is marked as read there as well.
- Safe - Your mail provider stores your mail, and your mail never touches Inky's own servers. Inky runs on your computer so your email never goes through our network or computers.
- Smart Sending - Inky helps you make sure you send your email from the right account to the right person. Inky will suggest people to add to an email if you frequently include them in a group.
- Inky is Flexible - If necessary, you can switch back and forth between your providers' websites and Inky anytime. You can also add new accounts at will.
- No New Email Address - Inky is not a new email address; it's just a way to pull together all your existing addresses, which stay as they are.
- Simple Setup - All you need to add an email account to Inky is your email address and password.
- Alerts - Inky helps you avoid suspicious messages that could harm