- Quality Promotions Last few days to save—get 50% off designers shoes
- Facebook Luke Jaurez tagged you in a photo
- Online University Learn how you can save $600 on tuition from the biggest...
- Luke Juarez Tattoo idea
- DragonTime Exclusives Exclusive presale for this week's Kitchen Busters
- Julie Adams Hey, can you help out this weekend with babysitting?
- Society for the Arts Check out our new digital brochures.
- DragonTime Exclusives Download this year's hottest items—one week only!
- Luke Juarez Update from India #4
- Facebook You've been invited to Bob's Surprise Party
- Society for the Arts Brand new art pieces from your favorite local painters.
- Ping Win New Years party; bring your favorite plate and a friend.
- It's free!
- Over 2 million users and counting
- Works with Gmail, Outlook, & Yahoo!
- Takes less than a minute to sign up
“Unsubscriber works not only with Gmail but also with Yahoo, AOL, Outlook and iCloud. It’s dead simple to use. Once you sign up, it will create an ”Unsubscribe“ label in the left pane of your inbox.”
Works wonderfully with
It's a snap
After you sign up, an Unsubscribe folder is created for you in your inbox. Just drag in unwanted email and Unsubscriber takes care of the rest.
New email from that sender is routed to your Unsubscribe folder while Unsubscriber notifies the sender that you want to be removed from their list.
Works wherever you do
With Unsubscriber, you don't have to answer questions or remember passwords. On your phone, at work, or at home, Unsubscriber works anywhere you can access your inbox.